backpack Biko khaki
Description backpack Biko khaki
We’ve improved the already proven. Compared to its predecessor, we've lightened our BUSHMAN BIKO backpack to a volume of approx. 55 litres. Thanks to waxing can withstand rain showers, has more comfortable back-straps and a frame. And thanks to the chest strap, your backpack will not slip off your shoulders even in the most demanding terrain.
We’ve created the BIKO backpack from solid cotton canvas, and you can easily restore the wax impregnation in case of abrasion, for example with BUSHMAN wax on the surface - just warm it up. On the outside, you’ll appreciate a number of practical tweaks - for example, divided straps on the body for hanging the necessary equipment, or the straps on the lower part and on the upper flap, where you can insert, for example, a tent or mat. The side pockets are made to fit a bottle of water, and in the flap you’ll find hidden pockets both on the outside for documents and on the inside mesh, for, for example, a map. Both are zipped, so neither can spill.
You can pull the sizeable inner space tight shut with the practical cord. This is a damn durable piece of kit that you'll appreciate in any weather. Get ready for another adventure!
- Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 58 cms
- Material: 100% cotton canvas 16 oz (454 g/m2)
- Waterproof, wax-resistant and mould-resistant finish
- Lining on the back is printed with the graphics of old newspapers
- Comfortable straps with sturdy back construction
- Chest strap
- Other practical straps on the outside
- Subtle leather rebendering of the BUSHMAN logo