Log in

skirt Maude dark grey

Good and comfortable. Our above-the-knee skirt, which you can let down with a cords, is in a fashionable evergreen that you are guaranteed to appreciate. And with a 95% share of cotton too!
Select a variant
  • dark grey
  • 36-38
  • 40-42
Availability and date of delivery select size first
€59.90
Or €56.91 BUSHMAN club members (level Basic -5%)

Description skirt Maude dark grey

Comfort comes first! In our MAUDE skirt you‘ll feel like being in cotton all day. Not to mention that it is 95% plain honest cotton. The remaining 5% is elastane, making the skirt pretty pliable. You‘ll appreciate the length above the knees even during more demanding trips and you‘ll be able to adjust the lower hem down as you need. The waist is higher and we‘ve provided it with a drawstring with leatherette details. Two really spacious pockets offer plenty of space for your hands and small items, and on the back you‘ll find an inconspicuous, but discretely contrasting, BUSHMAN logo.
Enjoy maximum comfort in this MAUDE skirt!
 
Specification:

  • 95% cotton, 5% elastane
  • 230 g/m2
  • Above-the-knee length
  • Can lower the hem
  • Higher waist
  • Spacious pockets
  • Contrasting logo on the back

Parameters

Choose from sizes to display parameters.

Cookies aren't biscuits
We collect anonymous data and measure it so that we can further improve our website. Do you agree witch collecting the cookies?
More information
#}