Log in

T-shirt Ava white

This animal motif will make you feel wild or maybe tame, but above all free and at large. And we’ve made the AVA T-shirt from organic cotton!
Select a variant
  • image green
  • image oldrose
  • image white
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • XL
  • XXL
  • XXXL
Availability and date of delivery select size first
Or €36.96 BUSHMAN club members (level Basic -5%)

Price history of „T-shirt Ava white“ for the last 30 days.

Description T-shirt Ava white

Our AVA women's T-shirt in a classic cut from a single knit is highlighted by a brilliantly rendered animal motif. For maximum comfort, it’s made from organic cotton (98%), while the remaining 2% elastane gives it elasticity. The bio polish finish gives this T-shirt its typical softness. Weight: 165 g/m2.


Basis weight: 165 g/m2
Category: T-shirts
Color: white
Material: 98% organic cotton, 2% elastane
Print: Yes
Sleeve: Short